Wednesday, November 27, 2013

They're coming out everywhere!

Well, it has been an exciting couple of weeks in the woods for sure.  We have had the opportunity to see bucks that we haven't seen before and there's a good chance that we won't see them again.  I haven't had the best of luck with a bow.  I have seen plenty of bucks and the deer in general are moving like crazy.  I just couldn't get one in range.  Of course, if I could hunt from inlaws living room, it would be a different story...  The does are always in range down there but over the past week the boys have started coming around. 








The rut this year has been very strange.  From what I've seen, the bucks have been running for pretty much all of November.  Hopefully we can get some deer down in the near future.  Stay tuned...

Until Next Time, Get Outdoors!

Chris
CASC VP
MD President
Mid-Atlantic Scouting Director

No comments:

Post a Comment