Wednesday, April 18, 2012

another day, another state is getting "crooked antler crazy"

So my brother Brian and my father Wayne are officially Crooked Antler Crazy now.  They are our two newest board members and will represent the Maryland chapter and the northeast section of the country.  We now have the country covered!  I know, without a doubt, that they will bring a ton of knowledge as well as a ton of great pictures and stories to the blog.  My brother is a taxidermist, and a damn good one and dad is the most experienced hunter that I know.  Here's a little bit of what MD is bringing to the table...























Again, welcome MD to Crooked Antler Sportsman's Club.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Until next time, get outdoors!
Chris
Co-Founder and VP of Outdoor Operations

2 comments:

  1. I think many of the members such as myself would love to see some pictures of our Maryland Chapter Presidents work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to finally hear from our Maryland chapter and we look forward to viewing your posts. B. Webber Co-Founder and C.A.C.S. President

    ReplyDelete